** Only green card holders or citizens please as sponsorship is not available at this time**
Are you looking for a new remote contract to hire position? If so and you are experienced in Pega OpenSpan or UiPath automation we have an opportunity for a Robotics Developer that could use your skills.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience with minimum 3 years of experience in either Pega or UiPath RPA and RDA development.
- Developed Automations using Pega or UiPath , which is used for automating business process workflows. Automations can consume web services as well.
- Experience managing the administration of Orchestrator and Pega STS package manager and Robo manager.
- Worked on using Excel and CSV commands with the RPA solutions
- Developed custom DLL binary files in Visual Studio for use in Uipath or Pega RPA
- Experience in Troubleshooting and Debugging Pega Openspan or UiPath automations for bug fixes
- Strong ability to convert business logic/requirements to automations
- Good knowledge of Database concept's in Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 & MySQL.
- Good experience in testing web services of SOAP and RESTful services using SOAPUI.
- Worked on various quality assurance methodologies like Agile Methodologies and a solid understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle).
- Testing of Black - Box/Functional/GUI Testing, System Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing experience on Web and Client/Server based applications by various testing tools
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication & analytical skills, enthusiastic learner, confident and committed.
- Attending regular client/business calls and discussions on weekly/bi-weekly status
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with team members and clients in the form of formal training, mentoring, and presentations
- Able to demonstrate self-directed approach learning new technologies & pursue professional development
ADDITIONAL SKILLS: NEEDED
Web & Scripting Technologies: ASP.NET, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, AJAX, AJAX toolkit, HTML/ DHTML, XML, JSON, CSS, VBScript.
.NET Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.5, ADO.NET.
Database & Servers: SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2010/2012, MySQL, MS Access, IIS 5.0/6/0/7.0,Oracle 8i,9i
Software / IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, PEGA RPA or UiPath Studios
Protocols: SOAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP/IP, and FTP
Other Languages/Office Tools: C, C++, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, MS Office
This contract to perm position comes with a full suite of benefits. Once perm there is also a bonus.