Terrific FTE Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Our client is a diversified, global portfolio of niche brands and businesses that manufactures highly engineered products and solutions for our customers. They are committed to generating superior shareholder returns by combining a unique management style of decentralization, entrepreneurial spirit, active mergers and acquisitions, and a balanced approach to capital deployment, all with a culture of continuous improvement as embodied in the company culture. Markets include commercial roofing, specialty polyurethane, aerospace, medical, defense, transportation, industrial, protective coating, auto refinishing, agriculture, mining, and construction.
Position: Payroll Manager
Location: Carlisle, PA
Salary: $110,000 - $115,000 (DOE) + annual bonus
The Payroll Manager will lead and supervise 10+ members of the payroll team both remotely and in-house.
Key Functions and Responsibilities
· Oversees procedures and processes and manages inquiries and requests related to preparation and distribution of payroll.
· Oversees payroll processing transactions for the Executive team for 4 divisions.
· Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
· Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
· Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
· Identifies and recommends updates to payroll software, systems, and procedures.
· Prioritizes the focus of the group to meet department and organizational goals.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Travel 10%
Skills and Abilities
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficient with ADP software.
· Familiarity with equity processing
· Experience with large corporations
· Experience with California payroll processing (must have)
· Strong communication skills both oral/written
· M&A experience+
· ADP Vantage experience+
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required is REQUIRED
· Four years of experience in payroll processing required with four years in a management role
· CPP designation is preferred
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred