Contract Opportunity with 90-Year Old Global Investment Firm
Position: Senior Payroll Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, 30309
Term: 12 months
- Participate in payroll related system release projects including upgrades and continued implementation.
- Participate in file format testing for HR systems integration. (payroll interfacing)
- Recommend new processes to improve performance and efficiencies within the payroll functions.
- Prepare ad hoc management reports, analyses, and presentations upon request.
- Participate in quarterly and year-end processes for US, Canada, and EMEA.
- Assist payroll management with various internal/external global projects (equity, mobility, etc.)
- Stay abreast of any payroll tax law changes and ensure payroll software is updated and in compliance.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate a strong understanding of the payroll and payroll tax processes.
- Strong system reporting, data management and analytical skills.
- Strong Excel and data mining skills is a must.
- Canadian payroll experience.
- Experience with PeopleSoft and/or Workday.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Solid understanding of payroll best practices, supported by proven experience.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction.
Even better if you have:
- EMEA payroll experience.
- FPC/CPP or related certification.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!