Title: Payroll Analyst
- Assist with driving global payroll strategy to align on refining current payroll operations with our international payroll team Implementation of international and domestic processes and procedures to streamline and ensure consistency, accuracy and best in class service to our employees
- Ensure an accurate and timely payroll for full-cycle US payroll processing and assist with exempt and non-exempt payroll transactions on a periodic basis.
- Assist with off-cycle payments for terminations by timely preparing and administering final checks within state regulatory guidelines.
- Work closely with our equity team to process NSO’s, ESPP and RSU if applicable through payroll processing domestically and internationally
- Process employee business expense reports and prepare periodic and month-end reconciliation of reimbursements for accounting.
- Cross-functional collaboration with business partners for process improvements and efficiencies
- Work closely with our internal partners to provide all employees globally a best-in-class employee experience
- Assist with internal/external payroll audits and compliance reporting including 401(k) and Workers Compensation
- Assist with maintaining the Payroll inbox by answering payroll inquiries from employees, management and internal business partners
- Perform other payroll relevant duties as assigned.
- Experience with international payrolls Experience with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate results under strict deadlines. Highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Problem solver Strong written and verbal communication skills. High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with G-Suite
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other related field Experience with Shareworks
- Experience with G-Suite Experience with ADP Comprehensive and ADP Celergo a plus.
- Experience working with NetSuite and Shareworks (not required, but a plus).