PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Are you looking for a full-time Payroll position in the Southeast Valley? Are you looking for a company that gives you the opportunity to develop analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential? How about a company which incentives their employees with a bonus and stock plan? Then apply here!!
Role: Payroll Administrator
Location: Chandler, AZ
Reports to: Payroll Manager
Salary: $35,000 - $44,000 (DOE) + bonus and stock plan
- Executes audits and institutes appropriate resolution of found discrepancies in regard to employee timecards within Kronos and Workday Timekeeping platforms.
- Applies a full understanding of company's non-exempt timekeeping policies and procedures to daily functions, while acting as a resource for the employee population and the Payroll and HR teams.
- Assists with North America biweekly payroll processing cycles, along with monthly, quarterly, and annual tasks, including mail distribution, check printing, payment/banking elections, and one-time or recurring transaction input/support, for approximately 6500 North America employees
- Manages the Payroll Outlook and Workday inboxes, responding to all questions, escalations, and inquiries within a 24 hour time period
- Fully owns the garnishment process, including new setup, maintenance, agency & recipient responses, and payment remittance.
- Acts as the first line of support for employees; providing information and answering questions about payroll items. Requests may include payroll calculation and forms explanations, comparisons, and reviews, and regeneration/reproduction for employees throughout North America.
- Thrives in a team-oriented environment while still being able to work independently to meet payroll deadlines
- Strives to display the company's guiding values, and supports the Payroll Team’s cultural and practical goals which include the following:
- Partnership between other business units, employees, and the internal payroll team, placing importance (whenever possible) on proactive solutions and engagements
- Professional, relevant, and timely communication to all stakeholders impacted by the payroll process
- Error understanding and resolution, with a focus placed only on immediate resolution and future prevention.
- Utilization of system capabilities and automation, whenever available or possible
- Champions for process/procedural changes, improvements, and enhancements by viewing all tasks as open for discussion and improvement.
- Places importance on attention to detail and accuracy of system inputs, explanations, documentation, and review. Employee demonstrates this accuracy through regular self-auditing, peer review, and automation when available.
- Performs various, assigned tasks as needed.
- High school (or equivalent) diploma
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Trustworthy and able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while receiving interruptions throughout the day
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a fast-paced, empowered environment with strict deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills, with a priority placed on standardized, professional, and generally-accepted business communication principles
- Strong mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
- Garnishment and IWO exposure
- Intermediate experience with vlooklups, pivot tables, and mathematical equation experience.
- Intermediate experience using Workday and Kronos
- Experienced in overtime requirements on the Federal, State, and Local levels, with working knowledge of payroll-related, legal regulations.
- Advanced knowledge
- FPC or CPP certification