Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience..
Position: Patient Intake/Admissions Representative
Location: Centennial, CO, 80111
Term: 6 months (12/14/2020 to 05/31/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30-5
- Process orders from referral sources and patients, responding to phone and fax inquiries.
- Research and resolve patient/customer questions.
- Assessing patient needs and documenting referral requests for coordination of care and provide information pertaining to equipment supplies and services.
- Relay insurance coverage to referral sources and patients and discuss forms required for billing with patients.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 2 years working with healthcare insurance.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate program details to customers over the telephone.
- Strong ability to multi*task and organize workload for efficient use of time.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.