Title: Partner Marketing Specialist
Location: Remote role (timezone Central / Eastern)
Type: Part Time Contract
Our rapidly growing software client seeks a Partner Marketing Specialist. This team focuses on the development and implementation of Solution Partner/ Independent Software Vendor (“ISV”) programs that extend and complement our solution footprint and accelerate customer momentum via our Solution Partner ecosystem. This fully remote role that will average 20 hours per week.
- You will be working as part of the Solution Alliances Team within the company's Customer Success Team.
- As a member of this team you will be exposed to a vibrant and rapidly growing partner ecosystem on
- the company Marketplace. You’ll work closely with the Solution Alliance Managers to assist with new
- partner onboarding and publications of partner apps in the company Marketplace.
- Gathering, reviewing and publishing partner marketing content.
- Editing and producing jointly branded collateral based upon the company's templates
- Assisting with joint marketing activities and content creation such as webinars, social media, blogs, etc.
- Tracking and maintaining deliverables and timelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Strong organizational and execution skills with attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jeto and Marketo a plus
- Preference given to a candidate on eastern or central time zone