Job Title: Outside Plant Quality Control Inspector
Location: Norcross, GA
Term: Permanent / Full Time
Seeking a Quality Control Inspector for an entry level position supporting wireline construction projects primarily in the outside plant (OSP) networks. As a Quality Control Inspector, you will work directly with the field crews performing the construction work to ensure the work is completed and meets the required standards and associated quality of workmanship. Once work is completed and approved the candidate will take measurements and apply agreed upon rates to allow for billing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good work ethic that wants to get a start in the telecommunications industry.
- Previous experience in a quality control environment, outside plant networks or commercial construction
- Must be able to work on a tablet computer
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work outside in a construction environment
- The ability to communicate and work with field crews firmly and fairly
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma
- Must be able to pass background check including criminal, drug test and department of motor vehicle
- Previous OSP QA experience desired but not required.
- After 2 weeks of on the job training the candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can perform the QC work
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required but help the candidate stand out)
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- Understanding of local, OSHA and municipal codes that pertain to this type of work
- Previous Military experience
Notes: The OSP Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for using their own cell phone and will be driving a company provided truck.