Job Title: Outside Plant Construction Supervisor
Location: Marietta, GA
Term: Permanent / Full Time
Pay Rate: $65,000 – $75,000 / Year, Exempt
Seeking a senior supervisory level manager providing leadership for six (6) to twelve (12) construction management professionals supporting wireline construction projects primarily in the outside plant (OSP) networks. As a senior level construction manager, you will lead personnel supporting complex projects with the responsibilities for representing the Construction Division and serving as the primary customer interface at the regional level. The position is responsible for supervising personnel that lead the day-to-day operations and job completions. This includes managing schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to the stakeholders. A primary job responsibility will be to keep the construction managers coordinated, project progress and deadlines met, as well as to facilitate the daily interaction with the sub-contractors and Tier 1 providers.
- Primary customer interface at regional level
- Responsible for ensuring all subordinate organizations provide quality work on time and on budget
- Responsible for cross functional coordination to ensure build / schedule align with customer priorities
- Construction, review, and implementation of key performance metrics (Build production, Overage Job Management, Market Productivity, Etc.)
- Customer Escalations / Roadblock mitigation
- 1-5 plus years of telecom direct supervisory management experience
- Experience managing construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, antennas, quality control, etc.
- Previous experience leading OSP construction teams
- Previous experience working outside construction
- A track record of building successful teams, effectively motivating people, and maintaining effective relationships with clients, owners, and consultants
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Capacity to understand and interpret stakeholder needs and identify solutions to non-routine tasks or queries
- Ability to adapt information and communication style to the audience
- Skilled at promoting teamwork to establish consensus among team and stakeholders
- Capable of identifying key issues and patterns in moderately complex situations and spotting new, less obvious solutions
Note: Cell Phone Reimbursement as well as a Company Vehicle will be provided.