Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Oracle HCM Functional Consultant
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392 or Remote
Term: 6 months
- Independently conducts analysis and development, requirements, coding, automated testing, debugging, designing, documentation, quality assurance review, implementation and maintenance.
- Understand and make well-reasoned design decisions and trade-offs.
- Demonstrate independence working in more than one software development layer of the solution. Participate in technical design of features.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 5 years plus experience with Oracle Cloud Must have implementation experience with a deep understanding of Oracle Cloud.
- Required to have at least 2 - 3 full life cycle Oracle Cloud implementation experience.
- Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud.
- This HCM Cloud Functional Consultant Must have Core HR and Benefits expertise Experience in on at least one (preferably two) Cloud HCM projects, end-to-end implementations.
- For positions with Principal Global Investors, you will be required to comply with a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
Even better if you have:
- Strong experience and understanding of Core HR and Benefits as well as experience in one or more of the following modules: Talent Management, Compensation, and Learning Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills Previous experience with PeopleSoft Benefits module.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!