Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Oracle DBA
Location: remote or Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 12 months
Candidate will work remotely the majority of the time however they will be required to come into the building to get their equipment and for occasional meetings (as requested).
* Substantial experience as a Database Administrator in an Oracle 12 on Linux production environment
* Experience configuring and troubleshooting Oracle Advanced Replication to synchronize data between distributed client databases and a centralized database
* Experience applying and troubleshooting patches to an Oracle 12 database on Linux
* Experience applying and troubleshooting patches to an Oracle 12 WebLogic Application Server on Linux
* Experience managing an Oracle Forms and Reports environment, including moving Oracle Forms and Reports into production
* Familiarity with using Oracle Enterprise Manager to manage an Oracle installation PREFERRED
* Experience utilizing Oracles Cloud Infrastructure to host databases and application servers DAY TO DAY
* Perform Oracle patching to both Oracle database and WebLogic servers * Configure Personal Oracle on tablet computers that may be used offline
* Configure and troubleshoot Oracle Advanced Replication between central Oracle database and client Personal Oracle databases
* Perform Oracle patching for the off-line client computers, including Personal Oracle database and Java patches
* Monitor Personal Oracle databases and Advanced Replication for issues
* Manage, configure, and troubleshoot Oracle WebLogic Application Server
* Move Oracle Forms and Reports to production
* Refresh or migrate data from the production database to the test or development databases
* Monitor and respond to Oracle Enterprise Manager alerts
* Assist in configuring Oracle Cloud Infrastructure servers and services and migrating custom Oracle Forms and Reports and Oracle Application Express applications into the cloud environment.