Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: Operations Technician
Location: Broomfield, CO 80021
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Works on relatively straightforward installation and/or maintenance assignments on network switching equipment
- Technician for customer/company network systems installation and/or maintenance activities
- Monitors network operations and resolves routine network monitoring problems
- Monitors network performance
- Conducts routine monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities; resolves routine trouble tickets
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 3 years related experience in specific area or equivalent
- Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
- May require technical certification
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.