Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Loan Operations Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC
Term: 6 months
- Perform setups in the loan system including links to other bank systems such as Cash Management and Funds Transfer.
- Perform various data entry loan functions such as incoming funds postings, Control Disbursement postings, auto-fundings, ZBA Sweeps Postings, Principal Reduction updates.
- Process changes, adjustments to loan data as requested/authorized by the business unit or as needed to address errors.
- Interact with business unit and third parties regarding daily fundings and closings. Prepare/Initiate advances for approved credit relationships; process funds transfers; process and accurately apply principal, interest and fee payments.
- Balance all inputs to the loan system to source documentation, daily.
- Reconcile all daily loan fundings to both the loan system and the Funds Transfer system.
- Provide internal and external customer service. Through a working knowledge of the systems and account relationship provide information to resolve customer issues and questions.
- Learn and become proficient in using the SRG Loan System
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Understanding of basic accounting.
- The ideal candidate will have basic mortgage industry knowledge.
- 4 year college degree required.
- Able to work in a “hands on” role in a high production volume. The ability to multi-task, perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines are at the core of the daily work.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills required.