This international industry leader has an immediate 12+ month contract opportunity in Plano, TX for an Operations Program Manager. Must be able to work onsite as needed. Will be responsible for working with the Senior Manager, viewing the existing work on the department level and providing solutions. Should know how to build the roadmaps, work with the Hiring Manager in building new processes, and developing and rolling out the processes to the team and working with the group with the new processes. Requires someone that can work independently without handholding. Requires experience working with large scale/enterprise level companies or consulting firms.
- Developing and maintaining operational plans for the EV Charging Solutions (EVCS) department.
- Providing program management support for EVCS.
- Working across EVCS to align roadmaps and deliverables to a manageable department schedule.
- Providing key stakeholders weekly updates and visualization of team's work.
- Responsible for roadmap creation as needed and helping to establish frameworks to advance the goals of EVCS.
- Project intake and demand - Managing annual strategic/business planning processes. Aligning department goals to project spend and approval.
- Identifying, analyzing, and monitoring issues that affect profitability, growth, and productivity for EV Charging Solutions.
- Bachelors degree
- Extensive experience in program/project management, operations, strategic planning, and/or finance/accounting
- Exceptional project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders with budget oversight
- Experience developing executive-level presentations for internal and external audiences
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with a passion for building strong collaboration among teams and delivering results in a fast-paced environment