Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Operations Monitoring Platform Engineer
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30328
Term: 6 Months
- Own and support the build, deployment, integration, support and alerting of monitoring capabilities across the Oracle EBS suite including OMC, OCI, Grafana, Splunk, New Relic
- Focus on building business monitoring capabilities (i.e. order management, payments, long running jobs, etc).
- Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for assigned areas.
- Stay current on new technology and methodologies in area of expertise.
- Proactively engage with vendors on product and support topics, issues and defects.
- Collaborate with delivery teams in building a proactive monitoring approach within a DevOps model.
- Participate in enterprise monitoring initiatives.
- Champion best practices.
- Provide on-call support as needed.
- Provide monitoring thought leadership across all of the applications deployed on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure including the E-Business Application Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence and Oracle Web Center.
- Track record of collaboration with and management of technical SMEs (subject matter experts).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years’ experience writing and maintaining scripts in multiple languages.
- 3+ year experience with network/cloud concepts.
- 3+ years Oracle DB experience.
- 3+ years’ experience using WebLogic.
- 2-3 years OMC and OCI knowledge or equivalent experience with AWS, GCE or Azure.
- Knowledge of DevOps, Agile and SRE concepts, techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of design patterns related to technical architecture.
- Solid working knowledge of UNIX and LINUX platforms.
- Advanced working knowledge of OMC (Oracle Management Cloud) or equivalent experience with Splunk or ELK stack.
- Experience with performance analysis, optimization, debugging and monitoring.
- Can designs & develop automation when the opportunity arises.
- Can write SQL queries to troubleshoot application problems.
Even better if you have:
- Advanced working knowledge of OMC (Oracle Management Cloud) and OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure).
- OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) metrics.
- Splunk dashboard creation and support.
- New Relic application monitoring experience.
- Grafana Dashboard knowledge.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!