Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: Operations Initiatives Analyst
Salary Range: $90,000 - $110,000 (DOE) with a 10% annual discretionary bonus
Location Charlotte, NC, Tempe, AZ or Los Angeles, CA
Our client is seeking an Operations Initiatives Analyst to support the Retail and Transaction/Corporate Banking teams for all releases. This includes Out of Releases and BAU Production issues. You will need to ensure successful end to end testing and implementation.
- Prepare test plans and scripts.
- Document and track results in HP QC.
- Identify gaps and determine if further testing is needed.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to articulate issues and assist with alternative solutions.
- Responsible for following and adhering to all bank operational and security policies and procedures, including compliance and privacy policies.
- 2 - 3 years experience in domestic banking
- Knowledge of Bank applications, Rumba, Content On Demand, basic inquiry for OASIS
- Ability to adapt or change direction when projects are added or deferred
- Consistent record of meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently with maximum efficiency and ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks on a regular basis
- Previous UAT testing background
- Experience in RUMBA, XCP and Banking Products (LoanIQ or AFS)
- Good written, oral and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
How you will grow:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts