Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Operations Coordinator
Location: Cumberland Rhode Island 02864
Hourly Rate: $ 18.36/hr.
Term: 6 months
- The coordinator will be responsible for data and information updates and maintenance across multiple systems.
- The coordinator will ensure accuracy of all data by ensuring attention to detail and by performing data audits.
- The coordinator will execute all data updates requested to meet operational/project demands.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced complex environment; capable of delivering goals with appropriate levels of coaching and supervision.
- Excellent time management, decision making, leadership collaboration and presentation skills.
- Strength in multi-tasking and project prioritization.
- Healthcare and/or operations background a plus. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred and have 2+ years of relevant work experience.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!