Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Operations Coordinator
Location: Cumberland, RI, 02864
Term: 6 months (02/01/2021 to 07/30/2021)
- As the Operations Coordinator you will research and analyze information of operational, safety and quality opportunities as well as the implementation of improvements.
- The Operations Coordinator supports the development, coordination and delivery of customer service and business support programs across various departments.
- The position assists in the identification and communicate findings in a clear, concise manner. You will use existing processes to solve routine problems and to meet objectives and deadlines.
- The coordinator will be responsible for data and information updates and maintenance across multiple systems.
- The coordinator will ensure accuracy of all data through attention to detail and data audits.
- The coordinator will execute all data updates requested to meet operational/project demands
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced complex environment; capable of delivering goals with appropriate levels of coaching and supervision.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, leadership, collaboration and presentation skills. Strength in multi-tasking and project prioritization. Healthcare and/or operations background a plus. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred and have 2+ years of relevant work experience.