Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Electronic Payments Processor
Location: Burbank, CA 91504
Term: 6 months
- Process incoming and outgoing wire transfers.
- Confirm and verify the validity of all outgoing wire requests while monitoring for fraudulent or suspicious activity and OFAC check.
- Issue wire transfer receipts.
- Proficiently answer branch personnel questions regarding the input and processing of wires.
- Process ACH returns, Notification of Changes (NOCs), and stop payments.
- Assist in inputting pre-authorization requests.
Inclearing (Check) Processing:
- Assist internal and external members with questions concerning check clearing and stop payments.
- Help in researching disputed items.
- Other clerical/processing type duties will be assigned. These items may include processing returned or exceptions items.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least 6 months of experience with Wire and ACH processing required (wire, ACH, and check clearing experience must be evident on resume).
- Customer service experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with computers (Microsoft: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc).
Even better if you have:
- Banking experience.
- Fiserv DNA and/or WireXchange experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!