Position: Operations Analyst
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Responsible for providing monthly, weekly, quarterly, and on-demand reporting for the various commercial and government customers
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have an aptitude that lends toward development of key relationships
- Goal oriented with a good understanding of team building
Entry-level hands-on experience with one or more of the following:
- Ticketing Systems (e.g. Web Help Desk, ServiceNow)
- Cisco Meraki
- Proficient with Office365, especially Microsoft Excel (macros and formulas, pivot tables, etc.), PowerPoint, and Power BI
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with little supervision
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, and collaborative environment.
- Basic understanding Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management, large amounts of data, relational databases and data structures
- Experience with PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI to create applications and automation
- ITIL Foundations certified
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!