We are looking for an Operations Analyst to join the team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will assist, plan and support the implementation of the Knowledge Management Strategy which includes working closely with application and infrastructure leaders to agree on planning priorities and work plans. You will assist in managing the relationship with third party software providers to ensure knowledge data requirements are in compliance with our overall strategy. You will provide leadership for knowledge management and information to all employees. Additional responsibilities as follows:
- To ensure the strategic view on further development of the knowledge management systems and practices are maintained in order to support the work and development of knowledge management
- To ensure all systems supporting Knowledge Management work in an integrated fashion and are appropriately supported and developed to guarantee a high and continuing level of efficiency benefit.
- To take the lead in encouraging employees to share knowledge, ensuring they are aware of the knowledge management resources available to support their work, are appropriately trained and are using the systems efficiently and productively.
- To take the lead on all knowledgebase repository anomalies and development in collaboration with the IT Tools team and Human Resources, including:
- managing all interfaces to the backend repositories.
- a rolling program of development to take advantage of new features available or managing software updates.
- managing user access and data integrity.
- ensuring the maximum amount of useful information is extracted from the data systems through use of reporting tools and acting as a single point of contact for all knowledge data requests.
- Monitor and share data illustrating the progress in achieving strategic objectives
- To assist as the technical liaison to the IT Support teams in project managing development work and correcting broken links in knowledge articles.
- To undertake research and disseminate the results to relevant parties
You should have the following skills:
- Technical writer with 6 or more years of experience managing technology related data in an airline environment preferably in a technical, scientific or communications field
- Ability to communicate complex problems and plans in a poised, creative and composed manner, whilst demonstrating a passion for delivering change.
- Able to communicate and work effectively and collaboratively at all levels in our organization.
- Experience and ability to engage and collaborate with business management and leadership teams with an approach that results in greater value to and engagement with our business partners.
- Understanding of SNOW Knowledge Management backend
- Knowledge of the IT industry as it relates to supporting airline operations
- Partners with support staff and vendors to ensure that existing systems comply with operations configurations and performance standards.
- Partners with application teams and business users to establish service level agreements for operations functions.
If this sounds like you, please apply today to begin a conversation about this opportunity!