We are looking for an operations administrator to support the daily operations of our organization. The operations administrator's responsibilities may include planning/scheduling department meetings and events, organizing training opportunities, managing newsletter submissions, and providing other administrative support as needed.
To be successful as an operations administrator you should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. Ultimately, a top-notch operations administrator should be highly organized and thrive under pressure.
- Help hold teammates accountable for preparing for meetings or events.
- Creation and management of group calendar.
- Creative event planning such as identifying fun group activities for events.
- Scheduling training opportunities across various regions.
- Managing submissions, editing and content creation of organization newsletter.
- Provide ad-hoc executive-level support for our SVP.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Operationalize bespoke processes to create efficiencies and high-quality results.
- Seek out opportunities to streamline existing processes and add value.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an operations administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.