Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Change Management
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Assess and analyze the project and organization to assess the level of organizational change, which could include technological, process, operating model, and/or organizational elements
- Design, develop and execute comprehensive operational readiness plans, which could include elements of stakeholder management, business readiness, communications, learning, and / or adoption
- Work under the strategic leadership of the Portfolio Operational Readiness Lead to ensure thorough and consistent awareness around the portfolio readiness strategies and best practices
- Closely collaborate and partner with the broader operational readiness, enablement and communications groups for the execution of plans and creation of deliverables globally, and at scale
- Identify strategies and tools to help remove roadblocks and continuously identify ways to ensure all stakeholders are receiving the information needed
- Raise awareness of the benefits of change
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reporting and/or statuses to ensure visibility and oversight of key deliverables
- Maintain effective working relationships and provide timely updates and escalation; participate in governance meetings as requested
- Monitor outcomes and impacts throughout the project and recommend improvements
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of operational readiness or organizational change management experience
- Experience in large, complex global business transformation programs is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of operational readiness principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience with Enterprise Portfolio management methodologies and approaches and large scale organizational change efforts
- Ability to develop a operational readiness strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
- Ability to develop an actionable and targeted plan, including communications, sponsor plan, stakeholder management, learning, and adoption plan.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and drive alignment within operational readiness strategies
- Great communication and prior exposure with high level stakeholders
- Ability to work cross functionally and be a self-starter
- PMP and/or change management certifications
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!