Job Title: Openstack Application Architect
Job Description: We are looking for a open stack applications architect who could help design applications/solutions by leveraging open stack cloud capabilities. Ideal candidate is someone with Open Stack architecture skills, strong on kubernetes, knowledgeable on microservices/docker containers and strong network automation technology experience (SDN/NFV).
- 8+ years of experience in software design and development.
- 4+ years of experience with solutions design/architecture on Open Stack
- Strong knowledge microservices/containers, Kubernetes and ansible to automate the deployments.
- strong hands-on solutions design experience in SDN, especially on SRIOV (Single Route - Input/Output Virtualzation) and OVS-DPDK (Open vSwitch-Data Plane Development Kit) with network design expertise
- Strong experience in cloud computing and datacenter infrastructure design
- Deep understanding on Networking protocols and routing protocols – TCPIP, BGP, MPLS, VPNs
- Deep knowledge in REST API design for software application
- Good experience in L2/L3 networking technologies.
- Good hands-on experience in developing code using python and/or C programming on LINUX and ability to understand open stack Code.
- Good knowledge of DevOps tools Ansible to Automate deployment, and GIT
- Good knowledge on Troubleshooting networks – using TCPDUMP etc.
- Knowledge on Microservices/Containers,
- Knowledge on HELM charts for docker container orchestration over Kubernetes.
- Knowledge on cloud network architecture and network fabrics
- Knowledge on Cloud storage architecture – CEPH, SAN
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to document the Design in terms of block diagram, flow diagram, E2E sequence diagram.
- Masters or Bachelor’s in computer science and Engineering.