Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Onsite Technical Support Technician
Location: Nashville, TN 37219
Term: 11 months
- Act as a sub-area or national resource in On-site (OSTS) applying technical knowledge to develop and implement solutions to complex technical issues.
- Laptop troubleshooting, maintenance, and administration.
- Apple MacBook support and troubleshooting.
- Apple iOS and Android device support, setup, and configuration.
- Anticipate and respond to complex technical support issues.
- Analyze the impact of decisions, and guides others through the solution process in order to satisfy customer, OSTS, and Firm needs and objectives.
- Provide meaningful contributions to team efforts to enhance overall departmental effectiveness.
- Leverage multiple resources or coordinate with other teams in order to meet customer needs.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of defined the company’s technology solutions.
- Communicate system updates to customers as required.
- Coordinate, track, and maintain inventory.
- Document and track the status of inquiries coordinate appropriate responses and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction using Service Now.
- Perform software and Firmware upgrades and testing as needed or as part of an initiative or project.
- Use root-cause analysis, and troubleshooting at the operational level, work to proactively identify technical and support problems and solutions to prevent future occurrence.
- Participate in postmortem analysis of significant projects or events, sharing best practice techniques and solutions.
- Share solutions throughout Global IT using appropriate channels. Familiar with Yammer, SharePoint, and other collaboration tools.
- Provide technical guidance and consult with the company’s customer stakeholders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience in technical support with working knowledge of a functional specialty.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of HP, Xerox, and Canon print devices.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Win10, Office 365.
- Instant Messaging tools, and TEAMs skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, meeting with users in-person to resolve complex technical issues.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service interruptions and to prevent recurring problems.