Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Office Services Coordinator
Location: Columbus, Ohio,
Hourly Rate: $ 18/hr.
Term: 5 months
- Receives and directs incoming calls and visitors to appropriate personnel. Solves routine issues and escalates accordingly.
- Provides general hospitality services and maintains a client-ready reception area, conference rooms and other common areas. Requests building and/or equipment services as needed.
- Conducts general clerical duties such as distributing and tracking packages, posting mail and arranges messenger services as needed. Troubleshoots for missed deliveries.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings held within the office to include conference room reservation, equipment needed for meetings and catering.
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the office/location.
- Oversees the proper maintenance of office equipment to include copiers, phone systems and printers (color and B&W). Solves minor equipment problems independently.
- Maintains relationship with vendors that provide services and goods to the office.
- Assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity plan.
- Ensures proper coding of invoices for services or goods for expense tracking purposes.
- Provides information on brokers and project or listing details for proper expense allocation.
- Other duties as needed
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Previous Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year(s) related experience (e.g.
- Front Desk, Concierge or Customer Service roles).
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work flexible work schedules based on business needs.