Position: Office Assistant
Location: Remote - Local to Phoenix AZ 85016
Hourly Rate: $ 22.22/hr.
Term: 4 months (6/1/2021 - 10/8/2021)
- Coordinates the timely entry and processing of standard AP transactions such as vendor invoices and expense reports.
- Codes and allocates expenses within appropriate system such as PeopleSoft.
- Researches vendor invoices and payment inquiries.
- Reviews and enters standard agreements and/or transactions such as: listing, management, valuation, leasing and sales into appropriate system (e.g. PeopleSoft, MTA, VAS, I-track, etc.).
- Creates corresponding file(s) that is compliant with company and state requirements.
- Assists other departments in obtaining necessary verification from sales professionals on various contingencies in order to adhere to the Company’s revenue recognition policies.
- Prepares billing requests for non transaction items such as client marketing reimbursement and/or employee reimbursement.
- Maintains property signs inventory.
- Orders installation and removal of all property signs for the office.
- Other duties as assigned..
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of Financial software systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, MTA, VAS and I-Track).
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!