Position: Occupational Health Nurse I
Location: Neenah, WI, 54956
Term: 8 months
We are looking for an Occupational Health Nurse to join our team in Neenah, WI.
- Provide occupational health nursing programs and services that support employee health and wellness strategy, and to enhance the employee's health and performance through case management, health coaching, comprehensive worksite based health surveillance and health and safety education.
- Provide a safe, effective and early return to work program to facilitate restoration of the employee's health.
- Assists the mill/facility with safety programs and compliance.
- Proficiency in providing a prevention-based focus on primary case management, interpretation and application of occupational safety and health regulations, conducting health and safety classes and health coaching.
- Health surveillance, preplacement and periodic health examinations, diagnosis and treatment of minor illness/injury, case management, return to work, and development of written safety programs to ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory programs such as OSHA, ADA and FMLA.