Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is full time opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Node.js Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC, Chandler, AZ; San Francisco, CA; Shoreview, MN; Salt Lake City, UT; Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Boston, MA; Concord, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Raleigh, NC; Winston Salem, NC; Irving, TX; San Leandro, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Antonio, TX; West Des Moines, IA; Portland, Or; Irvine, CA
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of Node.JS
- 1+ year of Java experience
- 1 + years of experience with Elasticsearch development, integration or support
- 1+ year of Mongo DB experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time