Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Associate Creative Director
Location: Remote (may be located anywhere in the US, although if in another time zone may need to accommodate meeting times based on Eastern time zone)
Term: 6 months (11/30/2020 to 05/29/2021)
- Create or inspire innovative, effective multi-channel marketing communications campaigns 50%
- Work with Creative Directors, Account Service and Planners to lead communications for specific areas of the business 15%
- Mentor younger creative team members 10%
- Help develop a culture of creativity, innovation and passion for great, effective creative work 10%
- Drive the development of new capabilities 15%
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in account management role or similar
- Knowledge of working on integrated campaigns for national brands
- Skill in strategic thinking, big idea generation and video/digital production
- Ability to create themselves as well as identify and develop award-winning communications in all channels
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient with the Adobe CS family of programs
- Knowledge of working for a large, complex client organization
- Skill in health care, retail and ecommerce communications
- Ability to work expertly in all major social media platforms
- Degree in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelors Degree preferred, but not mandatory.