Position: Network Technician
Location: Decatur, GA 30033
Term: 7 months
- Ensure that hardware nodes used for machine communications to the cloud are correctly configured, also provide hardware and software support.
- Administers and documents technology inventory.
- Plans and coordinates technology projects, policies, and procedures.
- Performs special assignments, services on project teams, and stays up to date with latest technical skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel to various customer sites when necessary to fix their issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate degree in Computer Science or its equivalent qualification.
- 3 year’s of experience working in information technology environment.
- 3 year’s of experience with Active Directory, ViewSonic Boards, Interactive White Boards, computers, and wireless technology.
- 3 year’s of experience with PCs, Chromebooks, Macs, printing, Local Area Networks (LAN), and associated software.
- 3 year’s of experience and strong knowledge of troubleshooting techniques and windows networking, including TCP/UDP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, SSL, IP, HTTP, MQTT, and SSH.
Even better if you have:
- A+ certification
- N+ certification
- Valid GA Driver's License