Position: Network Security Solutions Architect
Location: Washington, DC 20585
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Responsible for providing expert-level information security consulting services in a technological and advisory capacity to Lumen customers
- Operate in team-oriented customer-facing engagements to achieve Company delivery expectations.
- Perform customer security assessments and control evaluations to provide guidance regarding mitigation and remediation activities.
- Utilize industry standard audit methods to assess both technical and administrative security controls.
- Perform customer incident response program evaluations by conducting scenario-driven tabletop exercises.
- Perform customer vulnerability management program development and coordination activities.
- Execute security-related projects for Company's customers, often acting as a bridge between the customer and other groups at the Company to meet the customer’s objectives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must possess an operational security mindset, good customer interaction skills, and a broad perspective on information security topics
- Demonstrate technical security and advisory for customers, sales, and other consultants.
Demonstrate working knowledge of the following security domains:
- Security Architecture and Design
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Management
- Endpoint protection
- Network security
- Backup Strategy & Design
- System Configuration Hardening
- Technical and Administrative Controls
- Security Awareness and Training
- Data Protection
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!