Please apply today if you have 5 years management experience plus outstanding Network/VoIP expertise.
• 10+ years of hands-on experience in Network and Voice Management,
• Experience designing, implementing and operating large scale global networks and network security solutions including firewalls (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper etc.), IDS/IPS, WIPS, NAC, security monitoring and network compliance solutions.
• Advanced hands-on skills with MPLS, VPLS, WAN, LAN, SD-WAN and wireless networks, VPN technologies, QoS (data, voice and video), NAT, VLANs, HSRP, BGP and IGP (EIGRP and OSPF) routing protocols and switching.
• In-depth hands-on knowledge and experience managing SIP protocol and technologies, VOIP networks and video conferencing platforms.
• Extensive experience designing, implementing, managing and troubleshooting large and complex IP-based networks built around high availability, redundancy and faster re-convergence.
• Strong organizational and management skills; ability to efficiently manage a global team and a variety of multiple concurrent projects simultaneously.
• Solid experience implementing and managing network monitoring, web and packet filtering, Netflow traffic analyzing solutions and tools across a complex global network
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields and/or 10+ years of equivalent work experience with 7 years or more in a Network Engineering and Security leadership role
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP