Position: Network Engineer
Term: 12 Months
- Responsible for the enterprise network architecture design process supporting LAN, WAN, Datacenter, and Wireless infrastructure.
- Researches and recommends updated networking techniques and processes.
- Responsible for fulfilling project management role as required.
- Develops, documents, and publishes project plans for large projects as designated by manager.
- Researches and recommends updated networking technology and techniques.
- Provides management with a status of work in progress on a frequency defined by management.
- Ensures all work is performed to meet customer satisfaction standards and requirements.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- 50% Travel will be be US based travel to any one of our company sites
- Requires some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires a minimum of eight (8) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Detailed knowledge of applicable computer applications, HPE Aruba AOS and CX experience, Aruba wireless and Clear Pass knowledge a plus.
- Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN, Datacenter and Wireless Infrastructure.
- Experience with Load balancing, Ethernet Fabrics, Wan Optimization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective team leader and decision maker
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines.
- Good group presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.