Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Cisco Network Deployment Specialist
Location: Miami, FL 33174
Hourly Rate: $29/hr.
Term: 7 Months Contract
- Install office networks consisting of Cisco Routers / Switches such as the Cisco Catalyst C3650 / C3560 / C9300 switch families.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing network problems including physical wiring (copper / fiber) or hardware configuration problems.
- Rack and stack Cisco switches in standalone or stack configurations.
- Upgrade Cisco IOS over the network via TFTP / FTP or locally via the console port.
- Configuring interfaces with IP addresses, configuring hostnames and passwords, viewing current configurations for troubleshooting, setting up telnet and SSH, configuring VLANs, and upgrading IOS.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- CCNP Cisco & Knowledge Nexus 7K, 5k, VPC, VDC (Virtual Port Channel & Virtual Data Center)
- 3 to 4 years of work experience routing and switching
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Spanning-Tree protocol
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of OSFP protocol
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of BGP protocol
- Basic knowledge of multicast networks
- Basic knowledge of QoS services
- Proficient with terminal emulators such as Putty, MS HyperTerminal, and SecureCRT
- Proficient with protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, and OSP
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP concepts and its utilization to troubleshoot network problems