Terrific Contract Opportunity with a large organization!
Come work for this industry leader in U.S. recycling and waste services to help provide reliable environmental services and solutions for millions of commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers, together making the world a better place.
Position: Network Engineer
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Term: 3 months
Rate: $90+/hourly, DOE
The Network Engineer is responsible for participating in the planning, design, implementation and support of the Enterprise Network Infrastructure, to include WAN, LAN, VPN and Wireless architectures. Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting network performance, incident response, creating network documentation and management of hardware lifecycles.
* Identifies and installs hardware/ software/ and network purchases in accordance with Company policy.
* Administers and maintains the company's WAN infrastructure in compliance with all applicable standards.
* Performs moderately complex tasks relating to network monitoring, operations, and maintenance.
* Provides level 2 and 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
* Develops project plans for, and assists in the implementation of, all network implementation activities of low to medium level of complexity.
* Builds, maintains, and manages strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services.
* Ensures that assets are responsibly maintained, inventoried and/or disposed of properly.
* Draft reports, business correspondence and procedures manuals.
* Participates in 24 x7 on-call rotation one week a month.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.