Non-profit healthcare organization seeking a Network Administrator for a small team in the Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area! We are seeking a Network Admin to own strategy and planning, deployment, and operational management of our network in the medical industry that is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of so many people!!
Day-to-day this Network Administrator will own the planning, development, installation, configuration, maintenance and support of all network hardware and software. There is a wide variety of work so ideal candidate enjoys wearing many hats and working on a variety of technology projects. This includes:
- Network design and capacity planning
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Manage servers (including email) and associated OS, HW & SW
- Manage security solutions: firewall, anti-virus, intrusion detection
- Manage routers, switches, hubs and UPS's
- Ensure network connectivity of all workstations
- Inventory and asset management
- Perform server & security audits
- Perform system backup & recovery
Ideal candidate has a mix of Sys Admin and Network Admin including Windows, DNS, and all things CISCO. Bachelors degree and CCNA preferred but not required.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity working in a hybrid mix of remote and onsite in the Sandy Springs/ Dunwoody area. The perks include excellent benefits, matching retirement savings, competitive compensation, very generous PTO and fantastic work/life balance. Please send your resume & LinkedIn profile today!