Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Network Voice Technician
Location: Juno Beach, Florida 33408
Hourly Rate: $26/hr.
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external networks.
- Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan.
- Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Provides technical support and guidance to users.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications.
- Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks.
- Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty.
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.