We have an excellent career opportunity for a Sr Network Admin for our client in the northern Chicago Suburbs.
Great compensation, team and career opportunity! Please apply today if you have 5 years experience:
- 5+ years experience administration LAN/WAN networks.
- 7+ years experience in the IT support arena.
- Hold or actively pursuing related professional certifications such as CISSP, SSCP, GSEC, etc.
- Experience with a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Demonstrate analytical skills needed to trouble-shoot problems and issue that arise with server administration.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Great at documentation and network diagrams.
- Demonstrate a commitment to provide the best support possible for our IT infrastructure.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.