Terriific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Network Administrator
Location: North Decatur, GA 30030
Term: 3 Months (09/28/2020 to 12/31/2020)
- Imaging, deployment & technical support of laptops, desktops & peripherals to in-house & remote customers.
- Configure & support desktop applications & ensure configurations comply with IT policies.
- Date backup & restore, hardware surplus.
- Experience with active directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Experience with troubleshooting network connectivity issues in both LAN and WAN environments
- Experience imaging and deploying laptops
- Experience providing desktop/laptop computer hardware support
- Setup and install computers for New Hire On-Boardings and Off-Boardings
- Experience supporting remote workers and troubleshooting VPN and remote technology issues
- Experience with Bitlocker encryption, antivirus, and malware/spyware removal software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Enterprise) applications.
- Experience in Windows Server 2016 and above.
- Experience with VMware ESXi and vSphere,
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls,
- Experience with Mitel Telephony System,
- Strong oral/written communication and listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can work effectively with a team or independently.
- Can work well under pressure with ability to prioritize effectively.
- Strong ethical orientation with ability to maintain confidential information.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications Computer Technology or related field OR Associate's degree in Computer Applications Computer Technology or related field AND FIVE years of related experience :