Lead NetSuite Consultant
Fantastic opportunity to join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013. We need your help guiding clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support.
If you are a Sr. NetSuite Expert looking for an opportunity to leverage your strengths as a valued SME with an organization that truly values your knowledge and expertise – we want to meet you ASAP!
A typical day as a NetSuite Managed Services Consultant may include the following:
- Focus efforts on our NetSuite clients who have completed their implementations.
- Support clients who have the desire to continue to improve their NetSuite environment to get the very most of their investment and want to work with a dedicated resource on their account.
- Will have two to four clients that will take up most of your time and effort.
- Will spend time with them creating strategies for how to improve, helping them execute those improvements and working with other Eide Bailly resources to execute the projects that are created from this strategy.
- As time allows, you may also assist with our On-Demand cases and conduct multi-day assessments for our clients and prospects.
- Self-starter who likes to work independently but enjoys collaborating with the larger team when necessary.
- NetSuite certified ERP consultant with at least 3 years of NetSuite implementation experience across multiple industries. Or you have at least 4 years as a NetSuite system administrator with a deep functional understanding and ability to solve any NetSuite challenge.
- Able to independently identify points of optimization within a NetSuite environment.
- Skilled and confident communicator, comfortable talking with everyone from the C Suite down to the warehouse floor.
- Able to effectively maintain and build working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with projects.
- Remote role