Lead NetSuite Consultant
- Perform full NetSuite ERP and CRM implementations utilizing the company’s implementation methodology, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training (on-site and/or web-based) as needed.
- Plan and consult with customers on business process improvements in order to configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs.
- Manage various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines; outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Cleanse/import client data and document deliverables and completed activities.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field (preferred).
- Must have a full understanding of ERP/CRM systems and 2+ years of NetSuite experience (required).
- Must be able successfully troubleshoot anything NetSuite, you've also seen multiple implementation cycles through to completion.
- NetSuite Certified Administrator and/or have NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant certification (preferred).
- Their NetSuite skills should include NetSuite One World, Subsidiary, ARM, Multi-book, Intercompany, Localizations knowledge and experience. (required)
- Business Financials and Accounting (required)
- Advance Revenue Management - Certification preferred
- Managing and Documenting Projects
- Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- Data analysis
- NetSuite Billing