Lead NetSuite Consultant
100% Remote (anywhere in the United States)
Fantastic opportunity to join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013. We need your help guiding clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support.
If you are a Sr. NetSuite Expert looking for an opportunity to leverage your strengths as a valued SME with an organization that truly values your knowledge and expertise – we want to meet you ASAP!
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and attracts the industry's leading talent.
If this is you, please apply!
- Perform full NetSuite ERP and CRM implementations utilizing the company’s implementation methodology, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training (on-site and/or web-based) as needed.
- Plan and consult with customers on business process improvements in order to configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs.
- Manage various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines; outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Cleanse/import client data and document deliverables and completed activities.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field (preferred).
- Must have a full understanding of ERP/CRM systems and 2+ years of NetSuite experience (required).
- Must be able successfully troubleshoot anything NetSuite, you've also seen multiple implementation cycles through to completion.
- NetSuite Certified Administrator and/or have NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant certification (preferred).
- Business Financials and Accounting (required)
- Advanced Manufacturing and Demand Planning (preferred)
- Managing and Documenting Projects
- Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- Data analysis
- Proficiency with MS Office
- 25% or less travel after Covid