Fantastic opportunity to join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013.
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- Create customized objects to meet specific business needs, including tables, fields and forms.
- Develop custom code and scripts to support custom customer functionality.
- Assist in the development and architecture of integrations between NetSuite and other systems/applications.
- Provide customer support for new and existing integrations and customizations.
- Configure application behavior controls.
- Develop informational reports.
- Develop custom applications to support specific business needs.
- Effectively communicate with team members, clients and partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- 3 years of experience working as a NetSuite Developer.
- Certified SuiteCloud Developer or Certified SuiteCommerce Developer.
- Advanced knowledge of project management standards and technology practices.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- SuiteScript 2.x experience and have a solid understanding of all script types (Client, Scheduled, MapReduce, Suitelet, Portlet, User Event, Workflow Action, etc.).
- Experience in Professional Services.
- Able to design and implement complex integrations.
- Familiar with multiple development frameworks and design patterns.
- Familiarity with multiple SDLC models (waterfall, agile, devops, etc.)
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.