100% Remote (anywhere in the United States)
Fantastic opportunity to join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013. We need your help guiding clients through every phase of their NetSuite implementation, from requirements gathering and project planning to system design, data migration, customization, and training and support.
If you are a Sr. NetSuite Developer Expert looking for an opportunity to leverage your strengths as a valued SME with an organization that truly values your knowledge and expertise – we want to meet you ASAP!
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and attracts the industry's leading talent.
If this is you, please apply!
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- Create customized objects to meet specific business needs, including tables, fields and forms.
- Develop custom code and scripts to support custom customer functionality.
- Assist in the development and architecture of integrations between NetSuite and other systems/applications.
- Provide customer support for new and existing integrations.
- Configure application behavior controls.
- Develop informational reports.
- Develop custom applications to support specific business needs.
- Effectively communicate with team members, clients and partners.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- 3 years of experience working as a NetSuite Developer.
- Certified SuiteCloud Developer or Certified SuiteCommerce Developer.
- Advanced knowledge of project management standards and technology practices.