NetSuite Business Development Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013.
- Proactively developing and leading sales opportunities through prospecting, qualifying, solutioning, and closing NetSuite ERP solutions in the midmarket business industries.
- Demonstrates effective understanding of target audience including industry knowledge and key business issues Eide Bailly NetSuite ERP solutions can address, industry trends, and competition.
- Proactively interacts through face to face meetings as well as phone/email communications to key prospect up to and including C-level executives.
- Builds product and consulting services knowledge of ERP solution offerings as well as continuously developing sales skills.
- Displays effective research techniques to uncover valuable information about prospects that will have high impact on lead qualification.
- Interacts by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-level executives.
- May plan, promote, participate in and represent the Firm in events and community organizations where potential sales opportunities may be identified and developed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years (5 preferred) prior experience in full cycle ERP professional selling environment.
- Ability to prospect and have pipeline and forecast maintenance experience.
- Experience working as the 'quarterback' of a sales team that includes technical experts and vendor representatives.
- Excellent communication skills with executive-level clients, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Experience with the NetSuite solution, preferred, but not required.
- MS Office and CRM experience as a user.