Role Title: NetSuite Administrator (Consultant)
Location: Remote, Anywhere in the United States
Type: Part-Time/Project Based/On-Call
We are looking for a NetSuite Systems Administrator consultant who is experienced with Inventory, PO/SO and Sales order GP, Individual Admin controls, credit card functions. Will be primarily responsible for the support and maintenance of NetSuite applications, configuration, implementation & system administration. The position will work primarily with accounting management to closely align the NetSuite system with business goals.
This is a part-time/on call role and hours could vary from 15 – 20 hours per week that could fluctuate based on the specific project assigned. Can be located anywhere in the United States (Pacific Time Zone Preferred).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring all functional areas within NetSuite on a continuing basis with functional areas including, but not limited to, scheduled scripts, scheduled reports, user dashboard portlets, user logins, and NetSuite-3rd Party integrations.
- Creating saved searches and saved reports for end users, meeting any specific reporting requirements including using formulas to manipulate results.
- Recommend, create and manage customizations and enhancements.
- Creating or modifying custom records to meet end user specification.
- Building custom centers with custom tabs, links, and dashboards to meet end user needs
- Reviewing and modifying user roles for end users as needed.
- Solving issues related to item setup, customer setup, vendor setup, sales order processing, purchase order processing, contract management or other functional issues.
- Adding custom fields, lists, or other form items to meet user needs.
- Understanding the unique data requirements and tools needed and being able to create solutions for these needs.
- Understanding the business processes currently used by and re-creating those processes in NetSuite.
- Reviewing scheduled NetSuite updates or bundle updates and researching any issues the updates could cause with customizations added to NetSuite.
- Maintaining integrity of data used for business processes, including, but not limited to, item data, customer data, vendor data, sales data, and accounting data.
- Developing workflows to automate business processes within NetSuite.
- Communicating NetSuite functions and processes to end users.
Skills and Experiences:
- Solid knowledge of NetSuite financial modules including purchasing, contract management, AP/AR, Inventory, PO/SO and Sales order GP, Individual Admin controls, and credit card functions.
- Experienced in the development of new customizations as well as updates and modifications to existing scripts. Analysis of business processes to recommend scripted optimizations/improvements.
- Strong troubleshooting skills – ability to troubleshoot scripts, integrations, and workflows.
- Functional and technical knowledge of NetSuite including hands-on implementation, integration, customization and support experience.
- Functionally proficient as a NetSuite user, able to advise users on ideal use cases for customizations vs native functionality.
- End to end management of customizations, including scoping, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- Willingness to work on several projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Can take initiative and work independently, asking for help when needed.
- Ability to manage projects and work closely with business stakeholders.