Our client in Chattanooga Tennessee is seeking to hire a NetSuite Administrator to join their team. This is an exciting new opportunity that is 100% remote. There is an option to work in the office if preferred but it is not required. They will consider non-local candidates that are able to work EST office hours. .
Company hours: The office hours are Monday-Thursday and they work approx. 10 hour days so they have Fridays off. The hours are flexible, but typically they work 8:30am-6:00pm. They have daily morning meetings at 8am that are optional attendance.
Precept is a non-profit religious organization. Candidates are asked to review their company mission statement on the company website (www.Prcept.org) before considering the opportunity.
The NetSuite Administrator combines strong analysis and problem-solving skills with business knowledge to support and facilitate the troubleshooting of NetSuite and business applications. Responsibilities include analyzing business processes and procedures; proposing appropriate solutions and improvement; ensuring end users are trained on proper utilization of the software; troubleshooting NetSuite and Shopify system issues; backing up Helpdesk Coordinator. Strong administrator knowledge of NetSuite required.
Required skills: (minimum of 4 years of experience)
- NetSuite Administration
- NetSuite Scripting experience and experience with Workflow modules
- Ideal candidate will have GL, AP, AR, Purchasing experience.
- Experience with GitHub.
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Analyze prospective NetSuite applications, workflows, and scripts to ensure alignment with business requirements.
- Act as a go-between for end users and the Information Technology team to facilitate communication.
- Guides company through new NetSuite product updates and developments.
- Maintains NetSuite records, plans, reports, and other related documentation.
- Tests NetSuite/Shopify products and uses customer information and feedback to implement improvements.
- Interfaces with users to ensure satisfaction and understanding of the product through discussion, NetSuite documentation, and training.
- Explore new NetSuite updates and interacts with vendor to determine their compatibility with Precept.
- Occasionally backs up Helpdesk Coordinator when needed for first-level support issues
- Writes reports as needed for NetSuite users
- Updates NetSuite scripts as needed, following best practices as defined by Precept and industry standards.
- Ability to identify, improve and resolve issues in NetSuite scripts.
- Troubleshoots and Tests NetSuite issues/upgrades with NetSuite, Salesforce, and Shopify systems
- Arrives in a timely fashion to be ready and prepared to begin work at the scheduled time, including breaks and meal periods.