Our Client in the Arlington area is seeking a NetSuite Developer for a fulltime position!
The NetSuite Developer is responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining NetSuite specific application functionality using current best practice methodologies. While some development functions will be involved, this is primarily a hands-on support role specifically for NetSuite.
- Administrator of NetSuite and interconnected systems and maintain system uptime, stability, and functionality.
- Manage system enhancement projects, including new functionality rollouts, modifications of existing functionality, scripts deployment and modification as well as end-user entitlement reviews and other post-implementation support.
- Partner with NetSuite users, key stakeholders, and leadership, assisting with data analysis, business process mapping, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, change management and support for optimal usage.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards to drive insights into business operations to support informed decision making.
- Work with end users to understand business needs to identify best solutions and continually evaluate current state and new or under-used functionality to drive system improvement.
- Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, support and troubleshooting activities through prioritization of requests and communication with internal/external stakeholders.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy NetSuite modules and enhancements, build customizations using extensions and scripts to meet business needs.
- Develop, document, implement and communicate policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure systems effectiveness, accuracy, auditability, and compliance.
- Proactively support users through training, communication and focus on outstanding customer service.
Required Skills and Experience
- NetSuite Development/Administration: 3+ years (Required).
- Microsoft SQL Server: 2+ years (Required).
- Expert knowledge of SuiteScript and Workflows: 2+ years (Required).
- Logistics or Supply Chain background: Highly Desired.
- Information Systems/Computer Science related bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with SuiteScript, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteFlow, Suite Builder, report creation, saved searches, data imports/exports, etc.
- Experience working on Advanced PDF/HTML.
- Strong business knowledge and acumen supporting EDI and other third-party systems integrated to NetSuite.
- Experienced in Microsoft solutions stack, i.e., Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server.
- NetSuite Certification strongly preferred.
- Ability to work well with both teams and independently.
- Extremely customer service oriented.
- Excels at project management and prioritizing tasks independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to have regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, and empathetic when communicating with non-designers.
- Takes ownership in the development and delivery of moderate to complex solutions.
- Bachelor's in technology related discipline (Preferred)