Title: NetApp Storage Engineer (2)
- The opportunity is for 2 months initially and has the potential to extend 6-9 months.
- Perform day-to-day administration of Netapp storage arrays such as creating volumes, file shares, and NFS exports.
- Perform migration planning from on-prem to NetApp CVO in the Google cloud platform.
- Perform migration copy to the new target Netapp CVO.
- Perform migration with the client in schedule change window.
- Good understanding of various file protocols such as SMB, CIFS, NFS, FTP, and HTTP.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active directory file, folder, and share permissions.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux NFS file, folder and export permissions.
- Good understanding of GCP.
- Netapp Administration and migration skills.
- Good understanding of GCP, Microsoft Active Directory, Unix/Linux NFS permissions.